We're launching some improvements over the next few weeks, starting with a few much requested updates. You can now create and edit Mobi questions without submitting a request to VisitDays Support, including making questions optional!
See How It Works:
This new functionality allows you to:
- Assign questions according to audience and visit types.
- Determine if questions are optional or required for prospects during the registration experience.
- Reorder question order with just a simple drag-and-drop. Keyboard-only accessible commands are also supported!
- Limit creating, editing questions to admins with the School Admin user permission set to ensure question fields remain as expected.
- Keep questions up to date with your CRM sync. If your account includes an integration to your CRM, your Support Engineer will receive a notification to let you know if changes are needed to keep things running smoothly.
As a part of this update, we've also simplified the registration experience on Mobi by making questions a single page in the registration experience.
Let us know your experience with this update! We're always here to lend an ear and discuss best practices. 👋